• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

copy of cracked (broke)Disk

dashhappy

Hi all,
I have Battlefield 2142 Registered game dvd disk that I purchased about 2 yrs ago and it has a crack on the disk, I'm affraid it's gonna completly crack into and I want to make a copy of it, Will Clone CD make an exact copy and do I need to register clone cd for it to continue to work or can I remove cloneCD after it expires? I have game Jackel/anydvd hd Registered versions but I'm always reinstalling my os so I need a copy of the game disk. Please advise:> Thank you in advance. Cheers..

Hi all,
I have Battlefield 2142 Registered game dvd disk that I purchased about 2 yrs ago and it has a crack on the disk, I'm affraid it's gonna completly crack into and I want to make a copy of it, Will Clone CD make an exact copy and do I need to register clone cd for it to continue to work or can I remove cloneCD after it expires? I have game Jackel/anydvd hd Registered versions but I'm always reinstalling my os so I need a copy of the game disk. Please advise:> Thank you in advance. Cheers..

I doubt Clonecd is going to work for you with this game.

Battlefield 2142 uses Safedisc 4.70 (possibly later versions after patches), and emulation of some sort will be required since drives are incapable of producing non-emulated backups. Game Jackal provides that emulation.

WOW Thanks 4 the Fast Reply! I do use GameJackel for the game but since I'm always rebuilding my os I really need another copy of the disk itself. I did use CloneCD and made a 1:1 Dvd Disk copy of the game and it does install the game but whenever I try to run it starts up then it says:

Please ensure Battlefield 2142 Install Disk is in the Drive, Select ok and restart the application.....

Doesn't CloneCD make exact Disk copies?.. Thanks..

I did use CloneCD and made a 1:1 Dvd Disk copy of the game and it does install the game but whenever I try to run it starts up then it says:

Please ensure Battlefield 2142 Install Disk is in the Drive, Select ok and restart the application.....

Yeah, it's not going to work.

Doesn't CloneCD make exact Disk copies?.. Thanks..

You don't understand. No program can. The issue is partly hardware based (limitation).

Emulation, of some sort, is required.

With earlier safedisc versions, Clonecd can make backups with safedisc protected cd games, but even then the problem is hardware based (drive dependent) and may require an ATIP hider (which Clonecd does include). And if an ATIP hider is required, the backup is not truly 1:1 anyway.

Last edited:
:doh:Well, Oh K, my bad:> I'm disabled and 29.00 US $ that the game costs is kinda hard 2 come by nowadays:> Thanks for the replys.
BTW: Keep up the great wrk you folks r doing.. Cheers.:bowdown:

Back