• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

copy multiple dvd at once

ace2001

Is it possible to copy multiple dvds at once. I need to copy like 100 home videos for my wedding so was wondering if could do like 2 at time. save me sometime

Is it possible to copy multiple dvds at once. I need to copy like 100 home videos for my wedding so was wondering if could do like 2 at time. save me sometime

Using what program? Clonedvd? You can. You would need to run the program twice at the same time. I don't really recommend doing that, but you can.

i was thinking of using nero seen somewhere you can do it with nero but cant find that forum no more

will they turn out good if you do that or poorly

I have Nero 8.1.1.0. You can select "use multiple recorder" in the burn menu.

I can't remember if older versions of Nero also offered that option.

my nero has that multiple recorder thing. tryed to find thing on nero to read how to use that but cant find nothing. And i know people have way better computers then me and there computers take alot longer to backup up there movies.

Nero has that in Ver 7 also

I have a AMD 2GB and 1.5 MB RAM and I have burned 4 at one time and they came out nice. I did it at 2.4 speed. I would try it with 2 first. I would not try more or run a test with more first. Good Luck

A 1.7 P4 "should" be fine particularly if it is a home built unit. How much and what speed RAM?

what speed burner speed or computer my computer is 1.81 not 1.7 made mistake

Let me add oldjoe he's going to use either clonedvd2 or Nero 8 as both are on his system.

In this particular situation I'd ask for the assistance of a friend or two. Burn a copy or two of the original and give them to one or more friends who are picky enough to worry about making good copies and spread the load of the 100 discs that way. It would definitely cut down on the time needed to complete the process.

I know this doesn't really answer the question but it's just my two cents. I really wouldn't ever recommend burning two discs at once.

Back