• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy Failure-Underworld Evolution

Not too big a deal. I'm just hoping it's fixed down the line. I wonder what other movies don't work with it?

I also had a problem with Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I will send the IFOs for this movie when I get home.

Thanks,

rdlenk

They must have similiar protections or something. Did James do some heavy drinking while programming and just delete out the old stuff? ;)

They must have similiar protections or something. Did James do some heavy drinking while programming and just delete out the old stuff? ;)

Must have. I uncommented a line of code which I shouldn't, and nobody noticed. :eek:

This is not a bug in the new ripper, but in the AnyDVD core. A fix is on the way. Sorry.... :eek:

Must have. I uncommented a line of code which I shouldn't, and nobody noticed. :eek:

This is not a bug in the new ripper, but in the AnyDVD core. A fix is on the way. Sorry.... :eek:

"oops" :D I still say your beta code is almost always better than most people's released code. But we all have those moments...even me. (ROFLMAO! I have them FAR too often!!) But, as the Japanese say, fix the problem not the blame. So, don't worry about it. :)

Don't be sorry, James. I once wrecked my whole message board working on coding it. Oops!

Underworld Evolution

Have tried to copy "Underworld Evolution" several times with the newest version of AnyDVD, but getting a long list of 'skipping bad sector' messages followed by a notice it can't be copied. Copied & burned a different DVD movie after with no problems. Anyone else having trouble with this movie?

I can't copy "Underworld Evolution" either. I guess we both "bought" dirty copies!:doh:

Back