1. RedFox is offering a Xmas discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until December 18, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

Copy dvdDL movie to two single layer DVD

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Saint89, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Saint89

Saint89 New Member

I would like step by step instructions, useing Slysoft, To copy a DL movie to two single layer DVDs. I have read all posts in this forum but cant seem to figure it out. This is my first post hope I am doing it right. Thanks for any help. I own and use all Slyfox programs(clone dvd, clone cd,anydvd)

2. mencan

mencan Member

Have you checked your settings in CloneDVD2 ? What are they set to ? The default should take a DL and compress to a SL (unless you changed them)

Cheer's

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

4. Saint89

Saint89 New Member

First, Thanks the information was very helpful. If I understand correctly. 1. You click the sissors then move the slider to 100% quality. this will identify the beginning and end chapters for the split. Lets say chapter 1 thru 10 is 100%. Do you then return the left slider and move the right slider to remove Chapters 11 on. At this point do I click the sissors again and copy the first half, burn it then complete the process for second half of movie? Please let me know if I am on the right track. Thanks again.

5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

You are on the right track. So for the first disc, you could select chapters 1-10. On the second disc you would select chapters 11 to the end. You should ensure you're selecting "dvd-5" near the quality bar in Clonedvd2.