• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

copy a bluray movie into 25gb support

ilnatta

hi, i try to copy my bluray movie "blade runner" as follow:
i decrypt the movie into hard drive with last anydvd hd and the file size is about 27gb. after i using tsremux to extract the only movie with bluray option and the final file is 15gb into the two folder "bdmv" and "certificate".
after i burning all with nero 8 in a bd-re 25gb and my ps3 read the disc and start showing the resolution on tv but after 2/3 sec return on deshboard showing data not supported.

what can i do?

tanks

hi, i try to copy my bluray movie "blade runner" as follow:
i decrypt the movie into hard drive with last anydvd hd and the file size is about 27gb. after i using tsremux to extract the only movie with bluray option and the final file is 15gb into the two folder "bdmv" and "certificate".
after i burning all with nero 8 in a bd-re 25gb and my ps3 read the disc, start and showing the resolution on tv but after 2/3 sec return on deshboard showing data not supported.

what can i do?

tanks

A guide anyone

Hi.
I didn't know you could convert a 50gb Blu Ray down to a 25Gb & still play on a PS3.
Can anyone point me to a guide ?

With thanks, in advance

Back