• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy 2 discs at same time

OBMDH6

I have 1 IDE DVD burner and 1 Sata DVD burner and I copy 2 DVD's using Clone DVD2 at the same time on a regular basis. What I have found is I've had to make a second temporary directory to be able to do this, otherwise the second instance of Clone DVD2 will not write to the same temp directory as the first. What I find irritating is I have to manually select which DVD goes to which temp directory. Not being a software engineer, I wonder if it would be possible for Clone DVD2 to be modified so a second temp directory would automatically be selected when copying 2 DVD's or even 3 at the same time ? Or perhaps I'm missing something within the program settings that will allow this. Any thoughts welcome, Dan H.

There is no setting that I'm aware of that allows you to do that. If you'd like to make a suggestion then please contact the developer, Elaborate Bytes:
email support(at)elby.ch (and list your serial number in your email)

Back