• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Coping two features as one file

vze2mp9g

Is it possible to copy two features of a Blu-Ray disk to one file? For example, if the movie was broken up into two features on a disk, can you "merge" the two features (files) as one?

I'm attempting to copy the BD Star Wars I The Phantom Menace and the very beginning is one feature (the 4th I think) and the main movie is the first feature.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks...

If you are planning on pushing them into a .mkv file you can use MKVtoolnix to easily merge two files together. Not sure if it is possible otherwise :/

Depends on what you mean by '2 features'. If you mean the scrolling titles at the beginning are a separate file to the rest of the movie then any halfway decent MKV writing software should allow you to load in the playlist (mpls file) for the movie which will automatically stitch the 2 together into 1 file.
If they are actually 2 separate features then as Renascent said you would need to use something like MKVToolnix to merge them

Thanks for the replies, I used Renascent method, and it worked! :)

Back