• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Convert .MFD to .IMG file?

AK_DK

Hi,

I have a set of files which I want to brun to a CD using CCD. The 3 files has the extension:

.ccd (1kb)
.mfd (0.5gb)
.mds (20kb)

With MagicISO I can open the .mfd file and see what it contains, but how do I convert the file to a .img file so I can burn it to a CD using CCD?

It was some files (packed in a .rar file) I downloaded from the internet. Last time I downloaded a cd like this from the internet it was a .img file and it worked perfect. My hope is to convert this file to a .img file and burn it like last time. Do you know this kind of file (.mdf) ?

Is there any change CCD can use this file instead of a .img file?

Just because the files were downloaded from the internet doesn’t automatic means it is illegal.

As I told before I only have a . mdf, .mds and a .ccd file

Can anyone tell me anything about these kinds of image files?

You got it, but you don't make it, and in this case, it 's an illegal way.

As I said before, make the image files from the disc.

If it's a legal p2p use (ie : you download this file from ea Store), ask them how to use the given files.

ps : mds/mdf is made by Daemon tools pro or alcohol, which are competitor.
.ccd need .img and .sub files.

Back