• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Convert .cue image to .ccd image?

txrx

I would it enormously useful to be able to convert .cue/.bin images to .ccd/.img using Clone CD, even if it was just a command line option.

Currently to do this you have to either burn the image to a real disc then use Clone CD to create a .ccd image; or you can use third party tool (providing no revenue for SlySoft).

The reason this is useful is because the .ccd format can be read by the excellent Virtual CloneDrive and supports real CD structure, not just one session. I'm keen to use the .ccd format for this reason, especially since Clone CD also generates .cue files simultaneously (providing excellent compatibility).

Mount your .cue/.bin files with Virtual CloneDrive then make your .ccd/.img using Clone CD no need to burn to disc.

Nope

Mount your .cue/.bin files with Virtual CloneDrive...

If using .bin format, Virtual CloneDrive doesn't allow you to mount all the tracks of a disc if the tracks are different types. Virtual CloneDrive doesn't support .cue at all. The only software I know of that does mount all tracks from .cue files on Windows 7 x64 is from another company.

Virtual CloneDrive does support the function mentioned above if you use the .ccd format.

Update

It seems that the best way of converting from .cue/.bin to .ccd/.img is still to burn the .cue/.bin to a physical CD then rip that CD to .ccd/.img with CloneCD.

Why don't the developers allow direct conversion? Why force users to connect an optical drive and burn real discs? Why make it so time consuming and difficult to convert into .ccd format?

I do not care about the answers to these questions. I just want them to add the convert image function into CloneCD.

Would this work for you?

It seems that the best way of converting from .cue/.bin to .ccd/.img is still to burn the .cue/.bin to a physical CD then rip that CD to .ccd/.img with CloneCD.

Why don't the developers allow direct conversion? Why force users to connect an optical drive and burn real discs? Why make it so time consuming and difficult to convert into .ccd format?

I do not care about the answers to these questions. I just want them to add the convert image function into CloneCD.

http://www.askvg.com/iso-toolkit-freeware-to-create-convert-copy-and-extract-iso-image-files/

Would the free converter found at above link do what you want?

@txrx
Either use a virtual drive software which can mount multi-session/track cues,
or even better: create your images in ccd format right from the start :p

Back