• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Confused about sub-titles!

determined

If there are non-English conversations occasionally in a movie say, French, what do you click on in sub-titles to get English sub-titles? English or French? This will say I'm a new member but I have used clone dvd and any dvd for 10 years . This is my first post.

You chose the language you speak, so if you speak English you keep the English subtitles. The French subtitles will be in French

With some DVD content there are forced subtitles that substitute for the subtitling shown in theaters when actors speak a foreign language. The subtitles are marked as "forced" in CloneDVD.

Not every movie that has snippets of foreign language have forced subs, though, and many DVDs that have forced subtitles it is used to translate printed English words (on signs for example) to have subtitles in another language.

Back