• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Conan 2011 Region 1

mcfly1967

Could anyone tell me if they have had any trouble with Conan the barbarian region 1. I am using clone dvd 2.9.3.0 with any dvd 6.8.8.0 i get this message E./VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB: read error i have tried a few times but it stops at 50% during clone Thanks.

Could anyone tell me if they have had any trouble with Conan the barbarian region 1. I am using clone dvd 2.9.3.0 with any dvd 6.8.8.0 i get this message E./VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB: read error i have tried a few times but it stops at 50% during clone Thanks.

Please check out this link on CRC and other "READ" errors from the AnyDVD FAQ section at the top of this Forum. Those particular sections I've linked to might help you out in your situation.

Also, it might help to post a log file. The mods will let you know if that's needed. I've posted some examples so that you know how to do that.

Good luck.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_FAQs_to_read_first.jpg
    AnyDVD_FAQs_to_read_first.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1
Under the post reply box (not quick reply) you'll see a section "additional options" and a button called "manage attachements". Hit that one

Back