• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Compressing HD Movie

Jako

I just ripped my first HD DVD using AnyDVD HD. I got a 27GB folder and I'd like to be able to use watch the movie using my Apple TV. For normal movies I use handbrake for windows and also for my Mac. Are there any windows applications so I can compress the file to either .mov .mp4 and retain the HD quality to some degree and the 5.1?

Sorry to bump this, but I really have no clue on how to convert my HD movie to a format such as .mp4 that will work on my Apple TV. Can someone at least point me in the right direction

Hd movie can't be compressed. For changing format to mp4. you will need to convert video. From EVO to mp4..look around you will find it.

Hint: look at doom9 forum for help related to converting.

Search my posts, i posted my method a couple months ago. I transcode them to 720p for storage size and i can only display 720p anyway.

Back