• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ClownBD Movies Freezing on 4GB Transition in AVCHD

Anthony1uk

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help with this. Firstly if ClownBD has another forum to get support on it then could someone link to it.

I have been using ClownBD for quite some time with no problems until around 2 months ago.

All the time I will rip my Blu-Rays and HD-DVD's to AVCHD format to play on my PS3 via external FAT32 drive.

Now for some reason during movies it will freeze on the transition between the 4GB split sections.

The only way to get past the freeze is to put my Ps3 on x10 fast forward (x1.5 does not work) and wait 5-10 seconds and then the movie will progress forward fast forwarding, which I then need to rewind to a split second after the freeze part (If I rewind too much and I hit the transition part it just freezes again).

This is really cumbersome.

In these two months I have reformatted windows and reinstalled ClownBD and also Java but it still occurs.

I have also tried ripping the movie separately with TSmuxer then using ClownBD onto that output and the issue persists.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I can't help you with your situation, but mike_r, one of the moderators here on the Slysoft Forum, is the author of ClownBD. If you would send him a PM and describe in detail what's wrong with your system, he should be able to help you.

Just to play it safe, could you send him an AnyDVD HD log or a AnyDVD HD System Information log??

Good luck with your issue.

Do you still have any of the movies you made before 2 months ago. If so do they still work or do they also freeze at the transition section?

What firmware are you on on your PS3 as that also may be causing an issue

Back