• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cloverfield

You're making me paranoid, man. Is there some particular piece of information you're looking for?

Well, I certainly don't see anything useful. :p

Fine, nobody can help you unless you post the log so...It would help James and others...:agree: and. specially you

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I'm missing is an HDCP monitor. I have an LG GBC-H20L drive.

The only thing I'm missing is an HDCP monitor. I have an LG GBC-H20L drive.

you just said you borrowed a HDCP monitorand do you mean * LG GGC-H20L. try this get the BD/HD advisor from cyberlink like you were suggested earlier, this will tell you if your computer has all the requirments for bluray and HDDVD. second try playing the movie without anydvd hd enabled to see if it works. also post on here your system specs so we can see what your working with it could be your system might not be good enough and you need an upgrade. there are alot of movies that use more CPU then others try these things and get back to me, make sure you check all these options. to much time was already wasted beating around the bush

Last edited:
Well, I certainly don't see anything useful. :p

It's interesting to know that, most computers can't handle Blu-ray playback. I recall buying a computer in the year 2007 and, it's still not able to support blu-ray so, it's imperative that we see your BD/HD advisor from cyberlink log. If you want to be helped that is...;)

you just said you borrowed a HDCP monitorand do you mean * LG GGC-H20L. try this get the BD/HD advisor from cyberlink like you were suggested earlier, this will tell you if your computer has all the requirments for bluray and HDDVD. second try playing the movie without anydvd hd enabled to see if it works. also post on here your system specs so we can see what your working with it could be your system might not be good enough and you need an upgrade. there are alot of movies that use more CPU then others try these things and get back to me, make sure you check all these options. to much time was already wasted beating around the bush

No, it's an LG GBC-H20L, without HD-DVD support. I have a Core 2 Duo at 3GHz and an 8800GTS. Cloverfield did not work with the HDCP monitor, though several other movies did. Sunshine doesn't even acknowledge that there's a disc in the drive. It just keeps spinning.

Last edited:
Might I have better luck if I order the GGC-H20L and take this one back? I only got it for testing purposes anyway.

Perhaps you should check that your facts are current before spewing them in public.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=108609#post108609

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."
:policeman:

I suggest if you want help, lose the attitude (quickly) and start following what people tell you to do.

And yes, I ran BD/HD Advisor. The only thing lacking is an HDCP display.

No one was rude to you.

This isn't open to discussion. Familiarize yourself with the forum rules. :policeman:

SamuriHL said, "Then you're not using a trial." The implication is that I'm a liar or an idiot.

The implication is that I'm a liar or an idiot.

No. That's your interpretation. Did he call you a liar or an idiot? No. Continuing to argue with me about this will result in a ban. :policeman: I have little tolerance for people who ask for help and then act rude towards those who try to help (much less, don't listen).

1. Update to Anydvd 6.4.3.8 beta

2. Post a new Anydvd log file

3. Do what odd_function wrote

Last edited:
Might I have better luck if I order the GGC-H20L and take this one back? I only got it for testing purposes anyway.

i dont know anyting about your drive so that might be the problem im not sure. me personally i recommend the GGc-H20L or the GGW-H20L

Done done and done.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_CLOVERFIELD.zip
    131 KB · Views: 5
  • Advisor.jpg
    Advisor.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 14
well from the advisor it looks like powerdvd doesnt see an HDCP which you said you dont have so i would get an HDCP monitor and you should be fine . thats what was happening to me before i got mine a while back powerdvd only played sound no picture but then i changed my monitor and all was good

As I said, it wouldn't work even with the borrowed monitor. Could I have a codec problem?

Edit: And why are you using AnyDVD? :p

Last edited:
Back