• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cloverfield

I haven't checked to see if you're trying to play a java title, but do you have Data Execution Prevention enabled in Vista? If so, disable it.

SamuriHL said, "Then you're not using a trial." The implication is that I'm a liar or an idiot.

Two things I want to clarify here. First, I never implied you were lying or that you were an idiot. The information I had available to me said that the trial did NOT support blu-ray playback. I was not being rude.

Second, I must concur with Webslinger...DEP sucks. Glad you got it sorted out. I'd have been more inclined to help without an attitude. In the future, if you disagree with someone who's attempting to help you, either ignore their post or KINDLY tell them you disagree.

Back