• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVDMobile Update question

mupdike

I have read quite a few pages of posts in here looking for a better way to sync my Zune with movies. I realize that currently the best option is to convert the DVD to an MP4 then allow the Zune software to convert while sync'ing. My question is since I just purchased my first SlySoft program (the DVDMobile) will I be entitled to an update when/if this feature is implemented correctly?

Thank you for any help,
Mike

If the feature is offered as an update, then yes. Updates are free for life.

If the feature is offered as an upgrade, then you will have to pay. So far, Clonedvd mobile has never offered an upgrade.

I have basically the same issue. I like the product, but because the Zune software has to convert again, it takes 2-3 hours or more to put a movie on my zune. Any idea why it has to double convert? and will it be solved?

Back