• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD2 Purchase Key Issues...question

Carolinaboy54

My post here is more of a question to see if anyone here has had a similar problem and can point me in the right direction.

I purchased lifetime keys for AnyDVD HD, CloneBD, and CloneDVD2. AnyDVD HD and CloneBD installed with downloaded key file. However, CloneDVD2 key registration fails. I have uninstalled and reinstalled program numerous times with same result.

I understand that this is an Elaboratebytes issue and have submitted three (third one this morning) request's for help to support@elby.ch. I've received no response. I hope this is not typical of their customer support.

Is there something else I need to do to resolve this issue?

Here's the sequence I used to register the CloneDVD2 key:

Downloaded CloneDVD2 and CloneCD Key file.
Installed CloneDVD2 program. (Until the CloneDVD2 program is installed, the CloneCD Key file isn't associated with any program. After installation of program, CloneCD Key file is associated with RegCloneDVD.exe.)
Next, I select CloneCD Key file. If working properly, I get message that says registration successful and to launch the program. However, at this point, I receive a message that states key registration failed.

Here's the sequence I used to register the CloneDVD2 key:

Downloaded CloneDVD2 and CloneCD Key file.
Installed CloneDVD2 program. (Until the CloneDVD2 program is installed, the CloneCD Key file isn't associated with any program. After installation of program, CloneCD Key file is associated with RegCloneDVD.exe.)
Next, I select CloneCD Key file. If working properly, I get message that says registration successful and to launch the program. However, at this point, I receive a message that states key registration failed.

You need a CloneDVD key for CloneDVD. CloneCD key will not work.

If you have a CloneCD key then you can only use it for CloneCD, not for CloneDVD. You need a CloneDVD key to register CloneDVD. If you wish, we can request a CloneDVD for you with Elaboryte Bytes and somehow find a way to be compensated for that, but Elby themselves will not be able to do anything with a CloneCD key.

LOL....sorry, but that laugh is on me....I should have picked up on "CloneCD Key". At first, I thought it was a "typo" on my part. Nope, the CloneCD Key file they gave me to download is definietly CloneCD. Looks like the ball is definitely in Elaboratebytes court. When I purchased CloneDVD2 lifetime key, they provided the key for download.

And after three emails requesting support from them, still no response. This is not looking good. Here goes the 4th email. If you can request a CloneDVD Key from them, it would be appreciated. Their records should show I purchase the CloneDVD2 lifetime key.

You purchased a CloneCD license with us. Elaborate Bytes are located in Switzerland and cannot sell that kind of software. We had a confidential word with them, and it looks like you purchased a CloneBD license with them, and then CloneCD with us. You did not purchase CloneDVD anywhere. They also said they replied to your emails. Please check your spam folder as well, as your email provider is known for taking security very seriously. They might not route it to your inbox unless you acknowledge that it is not spam. It is the same, if not worse, with our emails. We will now get your CloneDVD key for you.

Yep, I made a big oops. Sorry for causing all this confusion. I will check out my email settings to see what is going on. Their replies were not in my SPAM folder and my email is correct. Thanks for helping me out with the CloneDVD key. And, again, I'm truly sorry for my oops.

Not a problem, we are glad it all worked out in the end.

Btw, I was just in my AOL mail and replies from Elby Support were there. They sure weren't there before. I think my little electronic gremlin is messing with me. Or, old age has finally taken it's toll. Probably the latter.

One of the emails I received from Elby Support expressed concern over some negative comments I made in the forum regarding an apparent lack support from them (i.e., no email response) and asked to reconsider my comments. I replied to that email to apologize.

I have no idea why their emails did not post to my inbox at the time they were sent. However, approximately an hour ago, all of their emails suddenly appeared. For those reading this thread, please disregard any negative comments or implications I made regarding Elaborate Bytes support. Had their emails arrived when sent, this problem wouldn't have existed because I'm sure I could have resolved the problem with them.

Again, my thanks to RedFox support team for helping me resolve this problem that my own dumb butt caused.

Back