• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD

vinman

I have owned. this product for years recently converted my system to accommodate windows 11
and lost alot of stuff during the Chages I made downloaded reinstalled Clonedvd and its asking me for the keys to the software that I no longer have can you help me been a member here since 2007

I have owned. this product for years recently converted my system to accommodate windows 11
and lost alot of stuff during the Chages I made downloaded reinstalled Clonedvd and its asking me for the keys to the software that I no longer have can you help me been a member here since 2007
Since you probably purchased CloneDVD2 prior to May 2016, you're probably out of luck, because that purchase was with Slysoft, which, as you know, went with the ghost back in February 2016. If you're lucky, if you've saved your settings prior to going to Windows 11, you can probably find it on your system. I'm not sure where that would be, since in my case, I was fortunate enough to save my original emails from the old Slysoft people, which also included my CloneDVD2 licenses (I bought 4 back then.)

Please check to see if you saved any of your emails from when you bought CloneDVD2.

Back to my situation. Since the time that I had to recover my licenses, I've uploaded any and all Slysoft/RedFox/Elaborate Bytes licenses onto my Google Drive and made sure that they weren't corrupted files either.

Here is a long shot: Please try to contact Elaborate Bytes in the link below. They might have a copy of your license. A very long shot, but stranger things have happened:

Good luck.

Since you probably purchased CloneDVD2 prior to May 2016, you're probably out of luck, because that purchase was with Slysoft, which, as you know, went with the ghost back in February 2016. If you're lucky, if you've saved your settings prior to going to Windows 11, you can probably find it on your system. I'm not sure where that would be, since in my case, I was fortunate enough to save my original emails from the old Slysoft people, which also included my CloneDVD2 licenses (I bought 4 back then.)

Please check to see if you saved any of your emails from when you bought CloneDVD2.

Back to my situation. Since the time that I had to recover my licenses, I've uploaded any and all Slysoft/RedFox/Elaborate Bytes licenses onto my Google Drive and made sure that they weren't corrupted files either.

Here is a long shot: Please try to contact Elaborate Bytes in the link below. They might have a copy of your license. A very long shot, but stranger things have happened:

Good luck.
The company Elby bytes has nothing to do with the fall of SLYSOFT, it was not affected by it, they work independently, the restored REDFOX only helps :)

contact Elby they should be able to locate and recover your license keys :)

The company Elby bytes has nothing to do with the fall of SLYSOFT, it was not affected by it, they work independently, the restored REDFOX only helps :)
True but remember back then that Slysoft had the records of who bought what license back then. All the records went away when Slysoft went under, I if remember correctly.

I'm a prime example, for you see, I purchased CloneDVD2 4 separate times when Slysoft was in existence.

And, like I said above, I wisely saved my emails that contained the licenses, and then backed them up into my Google Drive.

I don't think that the RedFox Project has any of those old records, and besides, Elaborate Bytes might have them.

True but remember back then that Slysoft had the records of who bought what license back then. All the records went away when Slysoft went under, I if remember correctly.

I'm a prime example, for you see, I purchased CloneDVD2 4 separate times when Slysoft was in existence.

And, like I said above, I wisely saved my emails that contained the licenses, and then backed them up into my Google Drive.

I don't think that the RedFox Project has any of those old records, and besides, Elaborate Bytes might have them.
elby bytes should have its own records of users even after the fall of SLYSOFT they continued on :)

elby bytes should have its own records of users even after the fall of SLYSOFT they continued on :)
You would think, @Lukas.

Just as a test, I've just sent an comment to Elaborate Bytes on their contact page about the CloneDVD2 purchases that I did during the Slysoft years. I even told them if they'd like, I would even provide the different email addresses that I used back then.

I'm going to wait and see what their response is to my query.

@Lukas, I was right. Elaborate Bytes (Elby) doesn't have the Slysoft records.

I just checked one of my original email addresses that I used to purchase CloneDVD2 back during the Slysoft days. Here is what they told me:

On 08/08/2023 5:51 PM CDT Elby Support <support@elby.ch> wrote:

Dear ******* ****,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We cannot replace lost Slysoft licenses. We have no access to their customer data.

Kind regards,

Martin Huber
elby Support
--
elaborate bytes AG
Riedstrasse 7
6330 Cham
Switzerland

So, my earlier point still stands. If the Original Poster didn't save their original email, or save the file somewhere else, like a flash drive or somewhere on their machine, then they are out of luck.

Its fixed I found the folder with my info and its working now

Its fixed I found the folder with my info and its working now
Good!!

Now, please back up your folder by either emailing the license to yourself, or back up the info onto a cloud account, so you don't lose it, as you see from my email chat with Elby up above the other day, if you got the license from Slysoft, then Elby doesn't have the records of the license purchase.

Good!!

Now, please back up your folder by either emailing the license to yourself, or back up the info onto a cloud account, so you don't lose it, as you see from my email chat with Elby up above the other day, if you got the license from Slysoft, then Elby doesn't have the records of the license purchase.
thank you for the messages and useful information for other users, I have all the licenses with me, so if it works well, the licenses purchased at elby bytes via elby bytes cannot be restored in case of loss?
EDIT:
CLONE DVD and CLONE BD are bought on the ELBY website, not SLYSOFT/REDFOX, I would be surprised if ELBY didn't have records of its users' purchases :(

Last edited:
thank you for the messages and useful information for other users, I have all the licenses with me, so if it works well, the licenses purchased at elby bytes via elby bytes cannot be restored in case of loss?
EDIT:
CLONE DVD and CLONE BD are bought on the ELBY website, not SLYSOFT/REDFOX, I would be surprised if ELBY didn't have records of its users' purchases :(
@Lukas I actually have the records of my purchases of CloneBD, and that's because I bought them from Elby, including when they released CloneBD back in 2014.

So, you should be ok. Still, I'd backup your licenses via email or a cloud account, to play it safe.

@Lukas I actually have the records of my purchases of CloneBD, and that's because I bought them from Elby, including when they released CloneBD back in 2014.

So, you should be ok. Still, I'd backup your licenses via email or a cloud account, to play it safe.
specifically, I have a backup, I believe that in your case ELBY should be able to restore your license, I wrote to ELBY a question from which date is it possible to restore the lost license, if they answer, I will post it here for other users

specifically, I have a backup, I believe that in your case ELBY should be able to restore your license, I wrote to ELBY a question from which date is it possible to restore the lost license, if they answer, I will post it here for other users
Yes, they could restore my purchases of CloneBD if I wish and if I didn't already backed up my CloneBD licenses beforehand.

I'll be waiting to see what Elby tells you. Hopefully it'll be good news for you and everyone in a similar situation.

Dear forum users, about half an hour ago, I received a message from the ELBY company that their licenses have nothing to do with SLYSOFT/REDFOX, so it is possible to restore a lost license with them, thank you

I am attaching the proof here :

Slysoft or Redfox have nothing to do with licenses that were purchased from us.

Kind regards,

Martin Huber
elby Support

I am attaching the proof here :

Slysoft or Redfox have nothing to do with licenses that were purchased from us.

Kind regards,

Martin Huber
elby Support
@Lukas very good news for you and everyone that bought directly from Elaborate Bytes/Elby.

:thankyou:

Back