• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD won't open at all???

RGalardi

Hi,

When I open up Clone DVD it goes directly to my toolbar all of the sudden. Simply will not open up. Clone CD works just fine so it isn't the entire account not working. It just won't open up on the screen.

I updated first thing this AM to newest version and still no change. I also did a system restore back to a couple days agao when it worked and still no luck.

It simply will not open up on the screen though it appears to be "running" on the toolbar.

Suggestions??

rob

if using windows xp:

to stop this happening again,try the following:
right click the clonedvd2 icon,and select properties.
click the "shortcut" tab,then drop down the menu for "Run" and select "Normal window" (or "Maximised" if you prefer clonedvd2 full screen).then Apply>OK.

Back