• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD. Single file (movie only) output options similar to CloneBD?

Ron Hill

Hi folks. New on here. Getting my PC ready for backing up my movie collection for playback on my Oppo 203. I have AnyDVDHD installed (lifetime licence) and I am considering CloneBD for my bluray and UHD's and CloneDVD for some DVD's I still hold onto. It's clear that CloneBD can produce a movie only MKV (and other formats) from a UHD/Bluray but I am not sure what CloneDVD does in this department. The product description seems to stress physical media copying as the purpose primarily. I'd be most grateful if anyone can tell me what (if any) single file (movie only) options there are in CloneDVD.

None whatsoever. You're looking for CloneDVD mobile. Do keep in mind, the 1.9x series is a bit buggy and long overdue for an update.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Thanks Chevr0n. That's what I thought. I'll look for a different program for DVD's and go for CloneBD for my BD/UHD collection.

You can try CloneDVDmobile for 21 or so days.

You can also try out Vso software for their DVD Converter program.

It can convert a ripped DVD (from AnyDVD, of course) into formats like MKV. It has a trial period.

In what format do you need the DVDs for the Oppo ?

Back