• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD & Quicktime.

tabl10s

Can a Quicktime movie be decoded? When I try to copy to the HD, I get a prompt that says "error". When I try to use Clone, it says the files can't be found,

That is because clonedvd needs a dve structure to copy and shrink. It does not convert to a mobile format. That is the job of cloneeve mobile and that one also needs an actual DVD stricter to conert INTO a mobile format. .mp4 is already such a mobile format. If you're trying to turn the mp4 file INTO a movie then no slysoft product can do this

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

You mean you want to turn the QuickTime mp4 file INTO a DVD structure? Then you need to take a look at convertxtodvd. That is the best conversion software to turn pretty much any kind of mobile format such as avi, mp4, divx into a DVD.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

If you want a DVD structure AVStoDVD is a good free alternative - no one-click-tool though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back