• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Question

Harley51

Instead of copying to a DVD Is there a way to only copy to the hard drive.

yup, on the last screen before you hit GO. You have 3 horizontal buttons. Click the one for "DVD Files" and point AnyDVD to where you want the files to be. I usually tick the one for "Create Video_TS folder" too. That way i only have to enter the folder name of the DVD.

Eg: Movie title is: "Santa's little helper", i point CDVD to "D:\DVD's\S\Santa's little helper and CDVD creates a subfolder "VIDEO_TS" in it that contains all the files. All done :)

Now that it's copied to the hard drive I tried mounting to play and doesn't like the file. Does Clone Drive only mount a ISO file. My goal is to copy to a external hard drive then connect it to my Blue Ray Players USB port and play from there.

I'm going to setup the test bench now. I'll let you know the out come.

The Sony Blue-ray BDP-S1200 player will read Video TS files not ISO files. Straight out of Compton DVD has Cinavia protection. The way I get around it is to copy the Video TS files to an external USB hard drive and plug it in to the USB port on the blue ray player. Then it doesn't see Cinavia.

Back