• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Mobile Playstation 3 mp4 format!

bboytwist

Slysoft should plan on enabling CloneDVD Mobile to output ps3 high quality mp4s. It already has Sony PSP output, they should go all the way by outputting in various HD resolutions like 480p, 720p, and maybe 1080p. There is already a program that does this called, "DVD to PS3 Converter". But it corrupts large files exceeding 2 Gigs. But you can even control the audio bitrate. http://www.mp4converter.net/dvd-to-ps3-converter-win.html

I know Slysoft could do very well off this idea!

What do you guys think?:agree:

yes they should!

Slysoft has always been on top of things so I hope they plan to add PS# support as well.

It might become moot is Sony every updates to PS3 to support more formats.

Also a tip for you - Nero media streamer will convert most video types on the fly so you can watch AVIs, divx, and other formats over a homework on the PS3.

/Chirp

They Said No???

I asked slysoft if they have intentions on releasing an update with the PS3 ouput format and they said they don't have plans for it. :mad:

IT'S A PORTABLE DEVICE, OR ELSE WHY WOULD THEY HAVE CARRING CASES?!!

They should be more competitive and DO THIS! More and more people want to backup their movies on disk to not scratch their originals. Enough Said!

PS3 is not a portable format.
psp,ipod's,archos etc...devices are portable.
if you want high quality mpeg4,then select DivX and move the quality setting to the maximum-this will give the average length film dvd (1 and a half hours) a size of 1GB+.

Playstation 3 Format, Come On Guys!

PS3 is a portable format just set at a higher resolution. Mp4s can be set at different resolutions, for PS3 video looks good at 480P - 720x480 resolution 2500k/sec with an audio set at 256k/sec.

If more of us would request a "PS3 Profile" it will be added just like the "AnyDVD ripper" shortcut in the start menu. It was re-added because of "our popular demand" in the latest version of AnyDVD 6.1.6.0.

ALL WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS ADDED TO CloneDVD mobile:

POST A REPLY BELOW
:agree:

Am I right that CloneDVDmobile supports Playstation 3 since July 31th 07 in Version 1.150 ??? :bowdown: :clap::clap:
If yes: which resolutions are supported ? :doh:

Back