• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Mobile & iPod Touch

Captain sensible

When I convert a DVD for viewing on my iPod Touch using CloneDVD Mobile, the MP4 file produced plays ok in iTunes, but when I try to get iTunes to sync the MP4 file I get a message that says "File not copied to iPod because the iPod cannot play the file".

However, if I add the MP4 file to a playlist in iTunes, then right click on the file in the playlist, there is an option to convert the file to play on an iPhone or iPod Touch.

When I select the option, iTunes converts the file to an M4V file. This takes ages. About twice as long as it took CloneDVD Mobile to convert it in the first place.

The M4V file will sync to my iPod Touch and plays ok.

Will Slysoft be producing a new version of CloneDVD Mobile that converts DVD's to M4V files?

Cheers
Captain Sensible:)

It's being worked on, there are a lot of issues with the current version (crashes mostly) which I'd expect take priority over developing device profiles.

Some people have had luck with this profile:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=233970&postcount=97
You just paste the code into the top of your devices.ini file and start CloneDVDmobile, the new profile should appear in the Apple group.

Back