• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile and forced subtitles

shreak

Way back I seem to remember CloneDVD mobile would include forced subtitles when transcoding. Lately they haven't been showing up. I didn't get them for The Million Dollar Arm. If I select "English" I get subs for the entire film, not just for the non-english parts. How do I get forced subs to work, or if the movie has "partial" subtitles but they're not "forced" how do I get that to work?

Thanks!

Only because its been over a week with no response, I dug up the only other thread with this problem. As I posted in a different thread. "This is something I would really like an answer to as well. The issue is the top and bottom of the video is cropped (this happens with all the settings I've tried). It's just enough to crop out any writing at the bottom (translations, for example). Examples are: Dawn of the planet of the apes, X-men first class, X-men days of futures past, and pretty much any movie with any writing at the very bottom of the screen. Thanks!"

So I'm starting to wonder why I'm not getting a response to this issue. Is it because It's a question that has been answered before and I'm just not seeing it anywhere in the threads or is this problem not worth looking at? In either case a reply would be nice considering 20% of the movies I am backing up have some sort of foreign language in them.

Hello
I suffer the same problem except that in my case the subtitles disappear half way through the movie. MMDavis suggested a work around by installing previous version of CloneDVD mobile and the late Frank Hollander suggested that there would be no solution until CloneBD was released and CloneBD mobile was upgraded by using the CloneBD technology. You should search the Clone Mobile forum. Here's a link https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?55695-Subtitles-disappear-while-playing .

"The FFMPEG engine we are using has some native problems and as the industry changed the way the cells are linking CloneDVD mobile lost contact with this property and we apologize for the inconvenience. In parallel with the Slyce development this function will be run from a different engine. That will take time, however. At the moment there is no solution."

I think I found my answer. Thanks for the link. Must have overlooked that post. Sad to see that was over a year ago though and still no fix.:doh:

Back