• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Mobile and Finding Nemo

dcjarvis

I am running the latest CloneDVDMobile 1.1.4.0. When I try to transcode Finding Nemo for iPod, I get this...
File 2 "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -af volume=10 -aspect 16:9 -of lavf -lavfopts format=mp4:i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=mpeg4:coder=1:acodec=aac:vbitrate=388:abitrate=128 -vf pp=fd,scale=320:180,harddup -info name="Finding Nemo" -ofps 30000/1001 -o "C:\dvd\FindingNemo.mp4" 232 TCE

Encoder output:

a52: error at resampling
a52: error at resampling

Any ideas?
Here is output from AnyDVD about the disc.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.4.3)
PLEXTOR DVDRPX-716A 1.11 03/23/0715:10
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2034304 sectors (3973 MBytes)
Total size: 4013234 sectors (7838 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Finding Nemo
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Fixed??

I tried turning playing the video and it would not play. I tried turning off AnyDVD and that didn't help. Next, I tried playing it on another computer and that worked. Processing with CloneDVD Mobile on that computer now. I have never had a problem reading a DVD on my drive (Plextor PX-716A). I just updated the firmware to 1.11 and no help...

Ideas? Maybe my drive is just slightly out of alignment?

1. Do steps 3 and 4 from here
(Step 4 requires you to post filter information)

2. Try scanning the original disc with VSO inspector , which is a free program. If VSO inspector reports read errors, chances are the original disc is damaged in some manner even if it plays fine

Back