• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Mobile 1.9.0.1 Crashing when selecting DVD drive

roros

Hi,
Long time user of the slysoft software with no problems up to this point. As of yesterday when I used my CloneDVD mobile the software locksup/crashes as soon as I select the source DVD drive. The pop up dialog states "CloneDVD mobile Application has stopped working" and I'm left with "close program" button. I've not recently installed any applications so I don't have any obvious suspects. I uninstalled the software AnyDVD and CloneDVD mobile and reinstalled software. Still get the same error. I've reinstalled older versions of the software and still get the same error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled on my laptop and STILL get the same error. I'm running windows 8.1 with auto updates. one the usual suspects I have installed bitdefender total internet security, ccleaner, spybot pro, and Malwarebytes Anti malware. But all of these were installed before when CloneDVD mobile was working fine. Any suggestions and/or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich

Same Problem, but with new sindows 8.1 O/S

Hi,
Long time user of the slysoft software with no problems up to this point. As of yesterday when I used my CloneDVD mobile the software locksup/crashes as soon as I select the source DVD drive. The pop up dialog states "CloneDVD mobile Application has stopped working" and I'm left with "close program" button. I've not recently installed any applications so I don't have any obvious suspects. I uninstalled the software AnyDVD and CloneDVD mobile and reinstalled software. Still get the same error. I've reinstalled older versions of the software and still get the same error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled on my laptop and STILL get the same error. I'm running windows 8.1 with auto updates. one the usual suspects I have installed bitdefender total internet security, ccleaner, spybot pro, and Malwarebytes Anti malware. But all of these were installed before when CloneDVD mobile was working fine. Any suggestions and/or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich

I saw that there was a new beta version (I am using the standard download), but nothing comes up with regarding O/S. The beta is due to problems with certain DVDs.

As Rich's problem is the same one I'm having. Is there by chance a single answer? In my case new laptop, clean Clone Mobile download, and I'm pointing to an external hard drive. I used it once before, and there was no problem.

Thanks

Back