• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Mobile 1.1.6.0 problems

poolshark2014

Ok I decided to use Clonedvd mobile 1.1.6.0 today after several months to put a movie in my PSP with CF 3.80 M33. I put in Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem in my computer and opened up Clonedvd Mobile. I selected the DVD and clicked the Next buttons to get started in making the movie into an MP4 file.After I select what thumbnail I want I click next and then I get an error message in clonedvd mobile stating that the file is corrupted. What gives?

I selected the 480x272 [AVC/H264,FW >3.80] which is the one I have always selected.

This is the message I get without ripping DVD first......

File corrupted!
Please reinstall the application and run a Virus check!

If I do rip first with DVD Decrypter I select IFO mode and file splitting of 1 GB files and thn I will get a message saying that some files are missing. What is going on here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. To be honest I kind of forgot how to use this program since it's been awhile.

re

Try updating to the newest Version of Clone DVD Mobile.

I saw this error message in other forums. If a Slysoft product tells you that it is corrupted or infected by a virus, than something happened to the installation. Most of the time, this is caused by a bad crack attemp...

So if you bought CloneDVD Mobile and you have a valid license, than you can safely update to the newest version.

Normally it should work fine then.

I bought Mobile along time ago and even 1.2.0.1 does the same thing.I'll see what I can do to fix this.

Back