• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD ISOs used directly in WMC?

wolpoffm

Hello All,

I am having pretty good success backing up my DVD's to my hard drive, and through the use of VirtualCloneDrive I am able to mount the iso's and play them in WMC on Vista Ultimate 32 bit.

My question is this:
Is there any way to access all of the iso's from within WMC without having to mount each movie before watching?

And if so (or if not) does anyone have a way to use a frame from the source video as the icon for the file in windows eplorer? I thought in the past I had used a program that did something like that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello All,

I am having pretty good success backing up my DVD's to my hard drive, and through the use of VirtualCloneDrive I am able to mount the iso's and play them in WMC on Vista Ultimate 32 bit.

My question is this:
Is there any way to access all of the iso's from within WMC without having to mount each movie before watching?

No ISO files are not readable in Media Center... You need to mount them as a dvd or they wont be read...

And if so (or if not) does anyone have a way to use a frame from the source video as the icon for the file in windows explorer? I thought in the past I had used a program that did something like that.

The icon is pulled from the video its self because the dvd has been put into an ISO container the only icon that file will have is the icon of the default program for opening that type of file... {So no there is no way of getting the video to show up as the icon on an ISO}

Thanks in advance for your help.

And you are welcome...

Back