• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Blu-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you really plan to start shipping Clone Blu-ray! I am currently copying some Blu-rays to the hard drive! No fun with that! And I can have blu-ray from both regions (1&2), since I have acess to American and european Blu-rays! Can you please acelerate this process! I have almost all your products and use them quite often, for years! The best money ever spent on software!!! Thanks!:bowdown:

They're working on CloneBD. You can however already burn backups by using AnyDVD to rip and IMGBurn to burn for a 1:1 copy. Or you can shrink them first with BD-Rebuilder to a single layer BD size (BD25) and then burn

I've been watching the different threads about the rumor of CloneBD for well over 6 months now. Different people wanting to sound like they know something about it, and having others regard them as insiders or important players in its development. To date, there is no product and no factual evidence that there even is such a thing. Stop reading what these wannabes have to say, and stop responding to them and making inquiries of them. It was all comical for a time, however its just sad now.

I've been watching the different threads about the rumor of CloneBD for well over 6 months now. Different people wanting to sound like they know something about it, and having others regard them as insiders or important players in its development. To date, there is no product and no factual evidence that there even is such a thing. Stop reading what these wannabes have to say, and stop responding to them and making inquiries of them. It was all comical for a time, however its just sad now.
You mean apart from comments from the programmers at Slysoft about it, I'd say that was pretty much proof it was in the works
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=40022&highlight=bumblebee
They also asked for Alpha testers so how do you know that these people you so easily dismiss aren't part of the testing group?

Just because you haven't been following comments from Admin and Developers or aren't part of the test group doesn't mean that it's not happening. I'm quite happy to wait until it come along as I know it'll be good

Last edited:

Wow someone is bitter. I think it's even sadder that you actually think someone would be regarded as an insider or an important player from posting on a forum.

Wow someone is bitter. I think it's even sadder that you actually think someone would be regarded as an insider or an important player from posting on a forum.

Seems more like straight-up trolling and nothing more. Throw in a dash of reverse psychology to attempt to push someone to prove him wrong. Old technique that rarely actually works. Anyway, his point is that people are faking that they know what they are talking about when they comment on things. In reality some of those people do know what they are talking about. EstMike, on the other hand, really doesn't know anything.

CloneBD is real. It is being worked on. It will be released when it's ready.

Adbear makes some good points.

Last edited:
No difference if you are a gamer. M$, Sony, & Nintendo all work in developing a product for years. Same for operating systems. They arent developed in a short amount of time.
Perfection takes patience.

You just have to ignore him, all his post have just been to complain about this software not being out yet. Not one has been about anything constructive

Pony Up

perhaps he"d be willing to put up the money to license the technology rather than waiting for a 0-100% versioon that works payiing nobody nothing.

I think,that slysoft must give to us,which we have bought all products of slysoft with lifetime licenses,personally i have 2 lifetime licenses of anydvd hd and all others.It is more fair.Like microsoft and all others serious companies.Just my opinion.For example,when microsoft said that they will release windows 7 after 2 years from vista,they just released windows 7 in this date.So everyone,they could prepare,their money,hardware and all other things,for windows 7.If slysoft can't do that,this mean that they have some serious problems,which also in this case,they must inform all lifetime supports friends here.

Uh no

Microsoft didn't give to anyone. they discounted for current holders, which is likely what Slysoft will do for Legitimate license holders

Microsoft didn't give to anyone. they discounted for current holders, which is likely what Slysoft will do for Legitimate license holders

Yes they do.Like they say now about windows 8.It will be ready from the google,that i saw,untill october 2012.We will see...Even if isn't in october of 2012,i think we will see windows 8 in the beginning of 2013.This is the reason,that i want to see slysoft,and give us a almost release date.For example,this summer?In winter,in the end of this year?Something similar...

Last edited:
CloneBD DVD

So why doesn't Slysoft release, BETA versions at a cost and see how that works. I wouldn't mind Beta Testing BD for Slysoft, if they told me how much they will be charging. It's like AnyDVD, it's never finished, they keep coming out with new copy protection. I know that there is a BD Standard which shouldn't be changing, just the copy protection.

Slysoft is one of the best companies out there, they support all their products. They should give us an update on what's going on. It would be nice to see CloneBD DVD convert to a DVD for back up purposes only.:bowdown:

If there was a beta (GUI) but there isn't. It is still being programed.

Now for the release date. I can tell you that: SOON

Now using the word soon can meant today or it can mean 10 years from now.

Okay funs over now.

So why doesn't Slysoft release, BETA versions at a cost and see how that works.

We will, as soon as we have one which is fit for public testing.

Yes they do.Like they say now about windows 8.It will be ready from the google,that i saw,untill october 2012.We will see...Even if isn't in october of 2012,i think we will see windows 8 in the beginning of 2013.This is the reason,that i want to see slysoft,and give us a almost release date.For example,this summer?In winter,in the end of this year?Something similar...

And Microsoft released previous OSes without any bugs on the announced release date? Hardly. I expect Windows 8 to have just as many problems and "holes" that need priority patching as every OS MS has already released.

Want something released now? Then consider programming the thing yourself.

And Microsoft released previous OSes without any bugs on the announced release date? Hardly. I expect Windows 8 to have just as many problems and "holes" that need priority patching as every OS MS has already released.

Want something released now? Then consider programming the thing yourself.

There isn't any software without any bugs.This is normally for any development,for any software.I think you don't know what to say in me.I don't care if CloneBD have any bugs,because in next versions,they will be fix them...Do you have any problem with me?If no,so don't speak to me with this way.So relax,and enjoy the travel...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back