• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD 2.9.2.4 beta

Im curious, what application handles D/L better now, CloneCD or CloneDVD2?

Clonecd retains the original layer break position no matter what you do. Additionally, Clonedvd won't backup pc files that may appear on the original dvd as bonus material (wallpapers, etc.). Consequently, I still feel Clonecd is the better choice.

Clonecd retains the original layer break position no matter what you do. Additionally, Clonedvd won't backup pc files that may appear on the original dvd as bonus material (wallpapers, etc.). Consequently, I still feel Clonecd is the better choice.

Great, thanks very much!

It says - New: Increased performance of the transcoder

does it add more time or just its imporved? and i know its off topic but i got dvd shrink saying that 53.5% on movie (fast and furious R1) with all options, could clonedvd2 be better in this area?

does it add more time or just its imporved?

I think that improvement is specific to transcoding menus in the movie (but I'm not positive), The Code, quickly instead of the insane amount of time it took using the official Clonedvd release.

and i know its off topic but i got dvd shrink saying that 53.5% on movie (fast and furious R1) with all options, could clonedvd2 be better in this area?

The percentages between the two programs are not comparable. But I suspect the answer to the real question you want an answer to is no.

Last edited:
well i updated with 2.9.2.4 went smooth and i did fast and furious R1 with all options on a Dvd5. it seems to look great for a conpressed dvd9-dvd5 all options on a 50" plasma.

the dvd didnt seem to have protection besides css.

i believe it took 16 mins? here is the screenshot

Attachments

• f&f.jpg
    f&f.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 13
I can't comment on the overall performance improvement of the transcoder but the update in this beta made the compression of The Code with TellX which was a Best Buy exclusive go from taking 6 hours and 14 minutes to compress to a DVD-5 to a mere 17 minutes and a few seconds. Only the developers really know what exactly was improved.

Sorry I mis-read the description of IfoEdit in figure.
Layer-break position is between the cell(V/C-ID=91/1) and the cell(V/C-ID=92/1) as you say.
(I remember above problem was found in RecordNow 7.21.
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=851894#post851894
Feature of CloneDVD seems to be similar to RecordNow7 and Nero6.)

But the cell(V/C-ID=92/1) is multiangle cell. It is perhaps illegal. I've never seen it in comercial DVDs.

ImgBurn was same before, and fixed in ver.2.2.0.0.
http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=77926
(author saying in post#2)

FYI:
According to the SwissBoys, next CloneDVD (beta?) version will fix this.

Back