• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD wont even start burning......?

lilpee69er

I am running Windows Vista and version 5.3.1.0 of Clonecd.

I am having a problem when backing up my 360 games, I have the files on my laptop and an external lite-on dvd dl writer.

The problem I am having is that once I put the disc in (which it see's), pick my file to burn, pick the speed of 2x/2.4x the program starts to burn but then to timer just keeps going up and I never actually get any action from clonecd and after about 5 mins I cancel the burn and the disc is still blank??

Any ideas? The disc seems to be spinning.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

James

Thanks for the link. I used that originally and followed it step by step. Ive got a pre-patched 360 file. Just clonecd wont start burning.

I have disabled antivirus/firewalls etc.

1. Remove packet writing software from your system, including Roxio's Directcd, Nero's Incd, Roxio/Sonic's DragtoDisc, Drive Letter Access, CyberLink InstantBurn, NTI's Filecd, etc.

2. What blank media are you using? Specify
  • brand name
  • type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, ...),
  • media code,
  • capacity/size,
  • batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and
  • country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).
If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

3. For XP with ide burners
Click this

Do what it says to do if you have XP and an ide burner/optical drive.

4, Check to see if there's an updated firmware version for your burner and your reader; see this example for instructions.

Back