CloneCD License Key No Longer Working

Discussion in 'CloneCD' started by w2hmh, Feb 18, 2007.

1. w2hmh

w2hmh New Member

Once CloneCD versions 5.3.0.0 & 5.3.0.1 were released my license key no longer works. It works for versions up to 5.2.9.1 only? Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Give me a full error message please.

3. w2hmh

w2hmh New Member

I receive the following message after installing and attempting to run version 5.3.0.1.

CloneCD is not free!

This is an evaluation version of copyrighted software.
    Evaluation period of CloneCD has expired!
    Please check the program's documentation for details.

Thanks for your hel
    W2HMH

4. Webslinger

5. w2hmh

w2hmh New Member

Thanks for your quick response....

I will try contacting them again. I have done this numerous times. The only response I have gotten was a new license key for my copy of CloneDVD, which I am not having any trouble with??

W2HMH

6. Webslinger

Tell them you're having problems with Clonecd blacklisting--not Clonedvd2. No one can help you. Only Slysoft can.

I hope you're running a firewall and a good antivirus program. Keep your license key backed up and off your system. Don't share it with anyone.

7. w2hmh

w2hmh New Member

Thanks again. I will continue to try to get through to SlySoft. I am running good virus and firewall programs and have never let my license key out.

W2HMH

8. Webslinger

Also, if you didn't buy Clonecd from Slysoft, that might be the reason why you're experiencing this issue. But yeah, regardless, only Slysoft can help you.