• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD 5.3.1.2

Update Problem

Hello, I just updated and tried to burn an iso file. When it gets to the screen to start the burn, the tray pops open and I get the pop-up-"Writing to Philips SPD2413P failed!" I will try to attach the log file. I uninstalled this version, and then re-installed it again.....same results. Version 5310 worked fine. Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• CloneCD.zip
    443 bytes · Views: 7
CloneCD 5312 problems

Hello, I also just updated and tried to burn an iso file. Also just copy a DVD when it gets to the screen to start the burn, the tray pops open and I get the pop-up-"Writing to any burner I have failed!" I also uninstalled this version, and then re-installed it again.....same results. I have a Plextor and 2 Lite-On DVD burners and it haded on all burners. Version 5310 worked fine. I have reinstalled 5310 and the problem is gone. I have a Plextor and 2 Lite-On DVD burners and it happed on all burners Just so you know

Uhhh, yeah, this is bad. I'm having the same problem under Vista 64 bit SP1. :(

I've sent James a PM.

Last edited:
Errr . . .

Well, I'm going to upload 5.3.1.0 here in case anyone needs it, since I can't use any of my burners with 5.3.1.2. :(

Attachments

• SetupCloneCD5310.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 27
Can't burn CDs on Asus DRW-1814BLT

Thank you guys for fixing the DL problem I was having with this drive.

However, I just tried to do an on-the-fly backup of a data CD, and I got the error "CD-Writer is not compatible with CloneCD".

When I select another burner in my system (GGW-H20L), all is fine.

This is with the latest 5.3.1.2 release. I think this problem has existed all along, I don't think it's a regression. I just worked around it until now by using another drive, just like the DL bug.

I am having the "writing to drive failed" problem as well. (SONY DRU-830A)

You were right guys. Reverting to 5.3.1.0 worked.
I'm not sure if I'm ready to try 5.3.1.3 yet.

Back