• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD

chedarmac

I recently upgraded to a new computer. It downloads to the temp file just fine, but when it goes to burn it to a disc it moves at a crawl. Does it have anything to do with changing from an HDD drive to a SSD drive? Thank you for your time.

CloneBD doesn't download, you mean it converts to a temp file? And that point CloneBD did its job. All it does then at that point is tell your burner 'hey, I got X amount of data for you to burn to disc. User prefers Y burn speed. Let me know when you're done.

CloneBD requests a certain speed, however it's all down to the drive at that point what speed it supports burning the inserted disc at, and what speed you requested. None of which CloneBD can influence (except the requested burn speed)

An no it has nothing to do with swapping drive type. Even a classic HDD can supply data faster than an optical drive can burn it, an SSD is even faster than that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back