• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Won't even finish reading a disk!

wlcunningham

I've tried to backup multiple blu-ray movies, and I can't even get ClondBD to finish reading the disk. It gets to 83% and just hangs. It doesn't error out, so no error log to upload. This is what I get.

ClondBD ScreenShot.jpg

So, can get this fixed or can I get a refund for the lifetime license I just purchased? I own CloneDVD and AnyDVD lifetime, and have never had issues like this. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Try ripping the disc with anydvd first, then load that source into clonebd. Likely a defective disc, and provide an anydvd logfile while you're at it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I agree with Ch3vr0n. Try ripping to hard drive first using AnyDVD HD to eliminate faulty discs/failing drive.

Also did you not use the trial before purchasing? It's an ongoing trial so you really should have tested before purchasing.

I've tried to backup multiple blu-ray movies, and I can't even get ClondBD to finish reading the disk. It gets to 83% and just hangs. It doesn't error out, so no error log to upload. This is what I get.

View attachment 26608

So, can get this fixed or can I get a refund for the lifetime license I just purchased? I own CloneDVD and AnyDVD lifetime, and have never had issues like this. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

A bit more information first:

• which exact version of CloneBD are you using?
  • when it hangs, as you say, can you press "abort" to get to the completion page?
  • if so, can you then press the alt key, so the button to create a log file appears, then send or post the log file

Also, from the looks of it, you're trying to create an ISO? And the hang is exactly at the point, when transcoding is done and the ISO creation should start.
Can you try to create a folder output instead and see if that is fine? Then we'd know, if it hangs at the end of transcoding or the beginning of ISO creation.

Last edited:
I updated to the latest version last night, and it didn't work, but it finally gave me a logfile.

Any help at all with this would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• dutlogfile.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Stops processing at 99% -Dracula Untold

Screenshot (4).jpg
i used anydvd hd first then clonebd. Please help!

I included the log file in the above post. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do?

Back