• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Release Whining

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a product called Clone BD already?

Bit confused. Googling CloneBD gives you a link for a tool called cloneBD? But it seems this has nothing to do with Slysoft?

Br,
Stocker

BTW, I wonder what happened to Fernando...

Most likely locked away in a dungeon somewhere while hard at work.

Bit confused. Googling CloneBD gives you a link for a tool called cloneBD? But it seems this has nothing to do with Slysoft?

Another example of a company ripping off a product name to make money. The product name CloneDVD was ripped off by another company, as well.

clonebd

Thanks for the clarification

Just waiting to get the right (slysoft) CloneBD ordered. I hope that the naming doesn't cause too much confusion.

Waiting for "slyce" has taught me patience :)

Br,
Stocker

Thanks for the clarification

Just waiting to get the right (slysoft) CloneBD ordered. I hope that the naming doesn't cause too much confusion.

Waiting for "slyce" has taught me patience :)

Br,
Stocker

I doubt that there will be much confusion.
The other products offered here largely ride the coat-tails of AnyDVD for insured fiscal success.
AnyDVD provides the actual "magic", then the proggies do what they do seamlessly.
If CloneBD can actually detenct and remove cinavia - it will make headlines - and get brand recognition.
-W

CloneBD detects it alright, it just doesn't remove it (yet).

Idea - just say "we gave up on CloneBD"

Why doesn't slysoft just say "we gave up on ConeBD" and let it die out? Then if it ever materializes everyone will be happily surprised.
This way no one is nagging about "it's taking too long" and people can get back to their productive lives.

Why? Because the latest beta (accessible to only a restricted amount of users) dates back just a few days ago :p just because they don't release statements doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't being developed

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Why doesn't slysoft just say "we gave up on ConeBD" and let it die out? Then if it ever materializes everyone will be happily surprised.
This way no one is nagging about "it's taking too long" and people can get back to their productive lives.
Somehow I doubt that, they'd just find something else to complain about.

Maybe they should look on the bright side.....February is just around the corner......again. :p

Maybe giving up isn't such a bad idea - esp considering the new format Christmas 2015

I have no clue how many years I've been reading about the imminent release of this product now. I heard Blu-ray 4K or some such new format is just around the corner -- Christmas 2015. Granted CloneBD might still be of use to me, but in just one short year more, there will be yet another format. Maybe giving up on it isn't such a bad idea. Not trying to be cynical -- exactly. I'm not angry about it like I was the last time I posted. Maybe just realistic this time. Just trying to think of it without all the charged emotion and from a logical standpoint, and you might see the same thing.

Why should they give up on it, it's going along quite well at the moment so it makes sense to finish the Beta testing and get it out rather than abandoning it this far along.

Gents,

I'm like most here. I used to be extremely eager to get this product but with it dragging on so long I've learned to live without it. Too bad, I think they've missed the market a bit with the shift to Streaming. My Kids don't buy disks anymore. It's all Netflicks, YouTube, etc. I've become a grandfather (twice!) while waiting for this to come out. Maybe I can use it for my grandkids to clone "Frozen" some day.

Yes, it's coming. Yes, it's pretty damn sweet, too, having beta tested it for a number of weeks now. I use it a lot.

Yes, it's coming. Yes, it's pretty damn sweet, too, having beta tested it for a number of weeks now. I use it a lot.

Can't wait to see what the new whinging will be about with its release. I mean, they won't be able to complain that it's vaporware anymore. ;)

Can't wait to see what the new whinging will be about with its release. I mean, they won't be able to complain that it's vaporware anymore. ;)

I already know what they'll whine about next...

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back