• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Release Whining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did SamuriHL have a post where he took off on Slyce and then delete it? Then the next time he posted he tempered all of his first comment. Did I imagine reading it earlier this afternoon? If so why remove it? Well at least this thread is back on track :clap:

I have deleted nothing.

I would prefer Slysoft simply announce that "Elvis has left the building" and the Project has been abandoned.

If that was the case then I think Slysoft would of already done that.

Unless it's an ongoing joke within the Slysoft office, they check the thread every few days -

"Hey guys, can you believe they still think we are going to release Slyce!"
"lol, I know we haven't worked on that in years"
"How long can we keep this up?"
"Lets find out, tell Frank to post that we are hoping for first half of 2014"
"lol that will send them crazy... lets do it!"

:D

You should become a scriptwriter and write a sitcom :cool:

If that was the case then I think Slysoft would of already done that.

Unless it's an ongoing joke within the Slysoft office, they check the thread every few days -

Well its been interesting to see how far people can be pushed and still believe.
A very interesting unintended Human experiment.

I lost all interest in this product some time ago, I dont care if it exists or not, and must admit is irrelevent to me.
What is of interest is the side effect of this, as I say, its turned out to be an interesting Human insight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actual starting to get the sense that even the most loyal Slysoft fans are showing signs of frustration. What is even more interesting is that someone from Slysoft has not responded. Normally someone jumps in to say the sky is not falling or words to that effect and that everyone who complains is just flat out wrong. Ever since they announced a second half of 2014 est release date they have gone dark. Could be good or bad their silence. Anyway life goes on and whether Slyce is real or not will have no impact on copying BD since there are plenty of other ways available for the truly dedicated. I do not think anyone ever expected that Slyce would still be in limbo after the announcement of a last quarter 2012 release along with screenshots. Yet here we are a year later and still no product. One way or another Slysofts reputation to develop this program is taking a hit.

That's pretty much what I said. The product exists internally at SlySoft. But it doesn't do anyone any good outside SlySoft. It's all well and good to target different parts of each year, but, the reality is the product is not out. This isn't about whether to defend SlySoft or not. They're a great company that makes great products. But on this product, they're clearly struggling. And it really can't be denied since the evidence is pretty clear on that. At this point, the proof is in the pudding. All talk about Slyce is irrelevant until a product is released and we can compare it to our current solution. We can whine, cry, stomp our feet, troll with "OMGZ PONIES THIS PRODUCT IS FAKE" or whatever other nonsense, but, at the end of the day, SlySoft has been working on a BD reauthoring product called Slyce, it has taken *WAY* longer than ANYONE would have ever guessed or liked, and it still is not available. Those are the facts. No amount of posting here is going to change those facts.

It seems like Slysoft personel have been very quiet as of late. Does that mean something or are they just tired of commenting on this product? Their abscence seems to be across the entire forum.

It seems like Slysoft personel have been very quiet as of late. Does that mean something or are they just tired of commenting on this product? Their abscence seems to be across the entire forum.

I don't think it means anything, unless they have a definite release date, I don't see any reason why they would comment.
They are still active as normal in other areas of the forum, so it's nothing to worry about.

I´ve been reading this thread for a long time.

SO WHERE IS SLYCE NOW???????????????:bang:

But for how long?
No replies from the developing team....strange thing.

I think most have lost the trust into Slysoft.

Probably no christmas this year :doh:

Until we hear that it is going to translation, by the OP, then there is no way the release is ready. Once that benchmark happens then just maybe it is in it final stages. Even then a release for this year does not seem promising. I think Slysoft got it right when they stopped talking about Slyce. They were just making themselves look foolish. Now all they need is to quit all this foolishness and release the darn thing. It was at this time last year they were hoping for a 4th quarter 2012 release and now a year later going thru the same game.

Maybe he stole the slyce data instead of Christmas and they have to start over :p

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Ch3vrOn I know this is unfair, but you are the only known person in this forum that is not employed by Slysoft that has had a tiny peek behind the curtain. Realistically do you think this program will actually be released for sale in 2013? Slysoft, ie James and Frank, is noticably absent regarding any comments on Slyce. Technically there last est was by the end of this year. That was 3 and 1/2 months ago. So they still have another 2.5 months left. Is there any indication of either on going beta testing outside of Slysoft or any early warning of something being ready for translation? Everyone believed it would come last year and yet one year later everyone is still waiting. We must be diehards or fools. There is only one other company, that I know of, that sells a one click program for this app. Three years ago I got a two year liscense for their S/W being positive that Slyce would be out in that timeframe. Three years later We are all still waiting. The program worked for my purposes and has gone thru a number of revisions since. I am close to giving up on Slysoft and using my money for a lifetime version of this other S/w. With no end is sight for Slyce I am almost out of patience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back