• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Read Errors - TheImitationGame

Sean P M

I have DMP related to the read errors for The Imitation Game. I have uploaded the associated 7-Zip with the DMP and text file for this read error.

If it's getting read errors then that implies you have a faulty/dirty disc or failing drive.

Having used a lot of the Samsung external drives I've found that the single USB 2 cable they come with tends to be temperamental and doesn't always give enough power all the time so can cause read errors. I always use them with a USB 2 cable that has the extra power connector to ensure proper operation
https://www.startech.com/uk/Cables/...B-Y-Cable-for-External-Hard-Drives~USB2HABMY1

Last edited:
The disc is not dirty or flawed in any visible way. Also this is not going to a Samsung external HDD. This is being written to an internal SSD HDD. The external Samsung drive is the Blu-Ray. This drive has performed flawlessly for years. I have only ever had two Blu-Rays discs that have encountered this issue. This one that I have the current DMP files for and the Superman vs Batman Blu-Ray. Absolutely every other disc has performed as expected. This is why I provided the files so that Elby could review.

I never said it was going to a Samsung HDD. As you log file states it 's a Samsung external Blu-ray drive and you are getting read errors that is what I was referring to.

And as Ch3vr0n said, just because a disc looks OK doesn't mean that it isn't faulty.

Back