• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD questions

OK, now you've got me curious. What the hell is Slyplayer? This is the first time I've heard any reference to it?:confused:

Yikes my fingers tingle. Last time I mentioned "senior member" and "should know better", I got accused of being worse than the OPs wife.

Check out the sticky at the top of the forum.

Yikes my fingers tingle. Last time I mentioned "senior member" and "should know better", I got accused of being worse than the OPs wife.

Check out the sticky at the top of the forum.

I searched and found it, very interesting. I am duly chastised and embarrassed.:eek::bang:

One other question: those of us that bought CloneDVD, can we get CloneBD free, as a new app that we have to pay for, or at a discount??

:confused:

I don't mind paying for it, since as I've said before, I'm a satisfied paying customer of the Slysoft products. I just want clarification.

Thanks again.

:bowdown:

:rock:

i keep floating the idea of a pre-order as it would hopefully "incent" them to get it out quicker, and also let them know how much pent up demand there is from all of us to get it!

Being a huge supporter of Slysoft, I would never push, but I want to second the vote that I am really eager to give up some money to purchase the product.

As an aside, I too did not understand the difference between Slysoft and Elaborate Bytes. I always seemed strange that I ended up with two different folders in my Start Menu.

BTW, is there a way to get email notifications about CloneBD and Slyplayer? Unless I have a problem, checking for updates is the only reason I check the Boards.

+1 for the mailing list idea for CloneBD

i keep floating the idea of a pre-order as it would hopefully "incent" them to get it out quicker, and also let them know how much pent up demand there is from all of us to get it!

Unlike other companies, Slysoft doesn't take orders for features and programs that don't exist--and then leave customers hanging out to dry while their subscription periods tick down.

Unlike other companies, Slysoft doesn't take orders for features and programs that don't exist--and then leave customers hanging out to dry while their subscription periods tick down.

true, but i think we can agree that this program "exists" and will be released at some point can't we?

OK, time to leave it alone boys. When it's ready they'll let us know. No sense going over it again and again.

Back