• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Preview Player

smilingmoose

When I try to play a movie in the CloneBD preview player, CloneBD becomes unresponsive and has to be closed. I have tried playing the actual BR disk and iso with no luck. I am running win 7. Anybody have an idea how to fix it so I can use the preview player?

When I try to play a movie in the CloneBD preview player, CloneBD becomes unresponsive and has to be closed. I have tried playing the actual BR disk and iso with no luck. I am running win 7. Anybody have an idea how to fix it so I can use the preview player?

My assumption is that others on this forum will need more information to help you with this issue.

When you say previewer, do you mean from the source screen you select "Open Folder" then you browse to the BR disk or .iso file, then select play button to play main feature?

If so, I opened a folder rip with CloneBD and the previewer worked fine. I also used the previewer to view the original BR disk with no issues either. I am using clone BD 1.0.3.0 as anything after that is broken for me until they fix an issue with complete copies.

Does the original disk play using some sort of bluray playback software?

Last edited:

A assume you mean you are previewing the selected track in CloneBD by clicking on the play icon on the track?
This has worked fine for me with all discs/iso's except for Planes: Fire & Rescue. For some reason that main feature track will not play. The ISO plays fine with TMT and the MP4 I made from it works fine. The only thing I've seen with other titles is if I try to preview on a slower computer the video starts and stops and the sound freezes.

A assume you mean you are previewing the selected track in CloneBD by clicking on the play icon on the track?
This has worked fine for me with all discs/iso's except for Planes: Fire & Rescue. For some reason that main feature track will not play. The ISO plays fine with TMT and the MP4 I made from it works fine. The only thing I've seen with other titles is if I try to preview on a slower computer the video starts and stops and the sound freezes.

I had this problem with Mockingjay part 1. It appears that the Atmos sound is causing the problem. The preview player will lockup at a scene cut not a chapter cut. The preview player had to be restarted. The preview screen would go black and become unresponsive. I have not had this problem with DTS HD movies.

Back