• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD license

Lukas

I have a lifetime license of about half a year will this license work for the full program features? or is something changed? Thank you

Wrong section, the CloneBD section is reserved for application issues only. Moved to license section. What do you mean "lifetime of half a year"? It's either a lifetime license or its not. Afaik nothing changed, either way only ElBy and not redfox can assist you with any license issues, as CloneBD is exclusively sold by Elaborate Bytes (Elby)

Ch3vr0n I apologize for inclusion in the wrong part I think I own my lifetime license for about half a year and on your site I have seen CloneBD free and CLONEBD PROproto I wonder if the existing license it will pay for CLONEBD PRO see the link https://www.redfox.bz/clonebd.html#free

That's the first time i see any mentioning of a Pro version. Looks like i'll need to update the nl site language files. I got a lifetime license and the same policy applies applies as always. The duration of the license gives you guaranteed updates for X amount of time. There's NO functionality limit whatsoever. If you've got a paid license, all features work. It's that simple

Ch3vr0n I meant thanks for clarification and help, and updating of languages would be appropriate even in the subscription renewal section specifically this sentence is still in English for Czech translation : If you choose not to renew, the software will stop working with the date of the license expiry. and the following sentence continues: Full use of the software, including updates, for as long as the license is valid Thank you

i have no control over czech. I only do NL

Awaiting your command then. :p

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back