• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD: Elbys pending BD Backup Product: FEATURE DISCUSSION Topic v1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is the right section for this question:

Would Slyce be integrated into AnyHD DVD, or would it be a stand-alone app?

Also, if it is a stand alone app, could we use Slyce while AnyHD DVD is running in the background for the decrypting and use Slyce to choose what we want to keep and to rip?

Slyce is a separate app for rebuilding BD's. They keep capabilities separate, so consumers buy other products. NO offense intended. This is of course logical business practice. Much like not allowing Anydvd HD the future Cinavia removal. It's wise business practice. Anydvd HD would require a serious overhaul anyhow ;) Phones are upgraded to do new things all the time. It's logical to assume, that ANY application can do anything it's coded to handle. But that would be unwise business practice. And now the hammer gets thrown at me :p I did not mean to upset anyone with this. Once again, I'm speaking logically.

Straight answer (w/o smoke)

I hope this is the right section for this question:

Would Slyce be integrated into AnyHD DVD, or would it be a stand-alone app?

Also, if it is a stand alone app, could we use Slyce while AnyHD DVD is running in the background for the decrypting and use Slyce to choose what we want to keep and to rip?

No, Slyce will NOT be be integrated into anything anymore than CloneDVD or CloneDVD mobile are now.

erm .. you will indeed need to have the protections removed just like CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile.

Slyce is the blu-ray equivalent to our CloneDVD products.

New update folks. Check the first posts! This one was long overdue

Looking good guys. More than likely a first day buy for me :D I like BD Rebuilder, but there's nothing wrong with multiple tools in an arsenal ;)

New update folks. Check the first posts! This one was long overdue
Thank you Ch3vr0n for the updated pictures and functions of Slyce looks fantastic can't wait for the release but I will have too.:)

@ Frank money is burning a hole in my pocket don't wait too long to release Slyce or my wife will have the money.:p

Joking.:D

tick tock tick tock

AWESOME!!! Its getting closer! boy, talk about being able to have a second christmas!! :rock::bowdown:aiee::cool:

I'm going to have to save some $$ so I can get Slyce when it come out officially.

I've already spent my X-Mas $$, and I hope that I'll be able to save most of my upcoming Income Tax Refund check and purchase a couple copies of Slyce.

Another small update. Added a small faq, with the increasing rate of repeated questions about the pricing & release i decided to put a "stop" to that and create a FAQ. If you have any suggestions about something that should be added in the FAQ. send a pm and i'll see what i can do about it

Thanks for the update, Ch3vr0n.

I'll wait until Slysoft releases Slyce.

I'm still patient after all this time, so what's a few more weeks??

Discovered Functions

@ Ch3vr0n : have you discovered the Cut function in this release too?

I'll wait until Slysoft releases Slyce.

I'm still patient after all this time, so what's a few more weeks??

I am going to have to be more patient, I can get more EXCITED about the Cinavia cure/fix/bypass/ or implant device for the explosion of Cinavia (BANG, BANG) after the initial release of Slyce:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to have to be more patient, I can get more EXCITED about the Cinavia cure/fix/bypass/ or implant device for the explosion of Cinavia (BANG, BANG) after the initial release of Slyce:D

Same here. I'm not terribly fond of Cinavia, but unlike some past people that have been on here acting like Cinavia is the worst thing since whatever, the fact that I only have one movie with this crap, and I can still play the movie on a non-certified player like VLC or any cheap DVD player means I can still back up my legally purchased movies/shows without any problems whatsoever.

Another small update. Added a small faq, with the increasing rate of repeated questions about the pricing & release i decided to put a "stop" to that and create a FAQ. If you have any suggestions about something that should be added in the FAQ. send a pm and i'll see what i can do about it

Hello Ch3vr0n, I hope you and everyone at the Slysoft forums and Slysoft had a nice Xmas! Anyways, can you give me the direct link to the small Slyce FAQ you created? I searched, Slyce FAQ and came up will allot of posts, and I didn't see your small Slyce FAQ.

As I was reading the Slyce post, I read the bad news that there won't be any release by Slysoft's target date. :( All I can say is, when Slyce is finally released, I know it's going to cost ALLOT of $$ for a lifetime subscription. I won't be surprised if it was around or more than $100 USD! Well this gives me time to save $$ for when it is finally released!

I wish everyone here a safe and happy New Year! ! ! :rock: 8)

A brand new product from Slysoft. It may be logical to assume, it may be slightly more than the other products produced. Blu-ray = cutting edge as well. Would not surprise me to see it higher priced. Probably not by much, but who knows? I for one am hoping for around tax return time. I'll have plenty of funds at that time ;)

All I can say is, when Slyce is finally released, I know it's going to cost ALLOT of $$ for a lifetime subscription. I won't be surprised if it was around or more than $100 USD! Well this gives me time to save $$ for when it is finally released!

I wish everyone here a safe and happy New Year! ! ! :rock: 8)

don't be giving them any ideas on pricing. :confused: ;)

At the very least when there was a delay the Slysoft folks were letting people know about the situation weeks before; unlike another "future proof" company that let their "definite" deadline lapse with nary a peep for several days.

There was never any "deadline". There was a schedule they were hoping for, however, they've been very clear about the fact that they weren't going to meet that. No new schedule has been put forth. At this point it's delayed with no idea when it's coming.

Soon, very soon

EDIT 18 Feb. This did not happen as stated, I cannot say when it will happen and when it does I will reboot my crystal ball

I can tell you that we will be doing aggressive internal beta testing starting the end of next week and after that time with selected, already-known-to-us external beta testers.

I'm sharing this to shut up the skeptics and show there is a light on the horizon and please do not volunteer for testing. We have all we need so a little more patience please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back