• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD DTS audio issues

EdoNork

Hi,

Another CloneBD user here.

I'm having some problems with CloneBD (up to the latest beta) with some BD and DTS.

With some films there is no sound playing DTS tracks. With others there is no problem with DTS.
I rip with AnyDVD HD, compress with CloneBD to main movie + one audio track, the best quality audio track available. Always untouched audio.
I play movies with PS3 and a Harman Kardon AVR receiver, optical link.

If I burn decrypted BD, untouched, to BD50 they all play fine, if I use CloneBD to make a BD25, sometimes, there is no audio on PS3+Receiver with DTS tracks. Receiver detects DTS signal and shows it in display but no sound is sent to speakers.

Those burned discs than don't play audio on PS3+Receiver DO PLAY audio on software players on PC.

Those BDs do not have Cinavia.

With some films there is no sound playing DTS tracks. With others there is no problem with DTS.

Unless it is a secret which ones you're having trouble with, please do tell us the titles and country of those discs.
That may help the developers reproduce the problem.
Just having "some discs others not" to go with will force them to convert dozens of discs in hopes to find one.

Sorry, you're right.

A note first: if I process those BDs with BDRebuilder there is no problem with the audio playback.

Some of the "problematic" movies, all Spanish editions:

- Bridge of Spies (2015)

- Inside out (2015)

- The Martian (2015)

- Wreck-It Ralph (2012)

Tried version 1.0.7.8 Beta. Same problem.

New title to the list: Spectre (2015), Spanish edition.

More information:

I have processed again "Bridge of Spies" with CloneBD 1.0.7.8. The DTS tracks have no sound, as usual.
But I tried one step more, I used BDRebuilder to rebuild (no recoding of video or audio) the output BD structure from CloneBD and now, surprise, surprise, DTS sound is OK.
So, there is a problem with the CloneBD processing of untouched DTS tracks.

Back