• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD crashes when processing "some" iso images

just curious

The source iso image is NOT from a retail blu ray.

Can someone tell from the attached log why CloneBD is crashing?

Retail Blu rays are processing just fine

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.3.2.0.Superman ii.cbdlog
    62.6 KB · Views: 4
Elaborate on what type of an ISO it is then. How did you make/obtain it?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

You can try to load the main movie mpls from the streams folder in TSMuxer and create a new ISO file. Suspiciuos ISOs and web downloads don't behave well sometimes.

...and you could run it through BDRebuilder. The program is free but a little complicated to set it up.

I used software that can create a basic blu ray from a 4k UHD disc

You lose the original menu but you end up with a blu ray compliant iso image

CloneBD crashes a few seconds after starting to process the iso to create a mp4

I can process the iso with other software but not with CloneBD

Does the log show what the issue is?

Note: Powerdvd 18 has no problem playing the blu ray compliant iso made from the 4k UHD. A blu ray burned from the iso plays fine in my standard home blu ray player. CloneBD just can't process the iso image without crashing.

Last edited:
I can't tell but there is something CBD is choking on. Same happens if you run a BDRebuilder structure through CBD. I have only one procedure that works. Tell us what you want to accomplish or contact me for the alternative.

Back