• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD copy sticks when replaying

nuestrosol60

I recently purchased the CloneBD license and my first attempt at copying results in the copy sticking for a couple of seconds every five seconds or so when being replayed. Everything seems to be there, including sound, but this of course gets a little out of synch due to the sticking.

Don't know if the cause ocurred when reading or burning.

I have used CloneDVD for many years but never experienced this.
Any suggestions?

Blu-ray back-up for Hansel and Gretel

I am attaching a new log file produced with the latest version of CloneBD which I am also sending to ElbyView attachment hansel and gretel 6.zip
I get the message failed to burn does this mean that the blank disc is now a coaster?:bang:

everyone seems to be having the issue with the program saying burning failed. keep your blanks its the program

everyone seems to be having the issue with the program saying burning failed. keep your blanks its the program
Not 'everyone' I have no issues with burning to BD-R's on multiple machines using Win 7 and Win 8.1, although at this stage I would recommend buying a BD-RE for testing purposes.

Back