• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD and subtitles?

ckramer

I've download the trial of CloneBD.

I was wondering if there is a way to "hardcode" subtitles or "burn-in" subtitles into a movie/video if I create a .mkv, .mpg or .mp4 file?

I can't figure out how.

If you make an MP4 then they have to be hard-coded in as there's no allowance for the file format to have them as a separate stream. There is no option in CloneBD to do anything with subtitles in the MKV format yet.

How do you get it to make an MPG file, I don't seem to have that option. If I chose Mpeg-2 it gives me mpeg4 options an it says the file will come out as a .TS file

I'm using the current version available. you just need, select mpg as what type if separate file you want.

As I look in CloneBD once I select the .mp4 format, I don't see anything about wanting to hardcode subtitles? this does it automatically? what if you want more than 1 subtitle?

I don't have an option to make .mpg files. As I said if I choose Mpeg-2 as an option it is actually going to make mpeg 4 files with a .TS file format not .mpg

I've download the trial of CloneBD.

I was wondering if there is a way to "hardcode" subtitles or "burn-in" subtitles into a movie/video if I create a .mkv, .mpg or .mp4 file?

I can't figure out how.

Which CloneBD do you have? the one from this site or the other one? I don't mean Elby's version.
What is the version number of your CloneBD?
The .mpg /mpeg2 option doesn't belong to this one, I believe

Back