• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.8.1 discussion

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
Any news on when full/partial (full-trailers) 3d backup will be supported?

Wow, my issue with H265 is completely fixed. This program is totally awesome. What a changelog.

change: faster HEVC encoding (10-15% increase, HEVC is not a rocket ship)
At 40 minutes for conversion to H265 for a hour movie, its very fast indeed.

1.0.8.1 still crashes before complete folder structure copy is completed. 1.0.7.6 works with no issue. No log is created when the crash happens as I stated in previous threads such as

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/clonebd-1-0-8-0-program-crashes-at-99-complete.68951/

Any suggestion on data to collect to figure this out? My disk is Kill Bill Vol 1, but also happens with Avatar. I have attached AnyDVD logs for Kill Bill Vol 1 disk in previous thread but will attach it again here or new thread if that is better. This happens on 2 different computers. Win7 Pro, and Win10 Pro. Thanks.

Wow, my issue with H265 is completely fixed. This program is totally awesome. What a changelog.

At 40 minutes for conversion to H265 for a hour movie, its very fast indeed.

Same here. Every HEVC encode failed after a few seconds using older versions. Now it works, and the speed is just fine with regard to the quality. Size estimation isn't very precise yet, at least with what I have tried, but I can live with that for the time being.

By the way, will there be a way to modify the encoder settings in the future? Presets, multiple passes and so forth?

I'm getting a hang (crash) with The Peanuts Movie. It hangs the player if I try to play it and when I get to Begin Conversion on a partial it hangs with Gathering information. On a possibly related note I tried to rip the feature out with BD Rebuilder and I get an audio OOS condition in the rip with that. As the program crashes I am unable to provide a log.

1081 fixed the transcoding errors i had in another thread, but I don't have any picture with PowerDVD15 when I transcode a H265 file, only audio. It will play correctly (audio and video) with VLC (which plays everything), but other H265 files I have seem to work fine with my PowerDVD15. Any ideas why cloneDB produced file would not work?

i dont know where else to post this....
will clonebd also process regular dvds..

i ask because i would like to remove cinavia from common old dvds.

Last edited:
i suppose that common old dvds are too old hat for any company to worry about cinavia...

my old dvd player ignores it, but my new blu player sure hates it.... i have encountered quite a number of cinavia coded dvds. the solution i suppose is to stock up on old dvd players from ebay.

Back