• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.5.6

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.5.6 2015-10-05
  • change: removed SSE4 instructions for compatibility with older CPUs
  • fix: sporadic deadlock in player
  • fix: layout on progress page for small window sizes
  • fix: CPU usage now correctly displayed under Vista
  • fix: performance data on processing page show correct information when video is not being transcoded
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages

Let me be the first to complain, :LOL:, I loaded it on 3 computers to test with 3 Cinevia infected BR movies and did a full conversion. Not one problem. CloneBD will even tell you if your BDRom drive speed is lacking. I know it's a big difference and ALOT of work and as far as i'm concerned thats why i don't cry about price. You don't leave your users hanging.

I know you know there is another software out there that deals with this protection and I know what was said, To put it in a nice way use there's for 7 days and compare audio quality. There's sounds like your in a tunnel or under water and your's don't!. Thanks for fixing most of it i'm sure there maybe a bug or two some where, This isn't easy and i understand. Thanks!

Let me also add in old computer terms, im using dvdhd7642 beta and now bd1056, and all is malfunctioning normally on my old vista. Time reduced from 17 hours to 5.... ive used slysoft for years never been disapointed. With a ton of cpus out there you folks are great.

Tom,

Has anybody else noticed with 1.0.5.6 that when copying main movie blu-ray no compression vs main movie transcoding to mp4 that just copying is taking longer/slower fps than when transcoding to mp4?
Tom is this by design? I don't remember previous versions doing this or am i wrong?
See attached comparison

Thanks

Attachments

• copying.jpg
    copying.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 22
  • copy mp4.jpg
    copy mp4.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 20
copying main movie blu-ray no compression vs main movie transcoding to mp4 that just copying is taking longer/slower fps than when transcoding to mp4?
You are right, I can confirm this behavior, lossless should be even faster than transcoding. I've added a ticket and will investigate further....

You are right, I can confirm this behavior, lossless should be even faster than transcoding. I've added a ticket and will investigate further....

There is even more to it, If you make a 720P lossless MKV it is very fast and the out come is 1080P not 720P, If you make a lossless 1080P in the software as said above it's slooooow. However both of them the sync for sub titles are off big time.

Your MKV lossless will not play back in PowerDVD 15 but will in the guy from China's player. If I make the lossless for what its worth with BD Rebuilder then it will play back in PowerDVD. Version 1.0.5.3 in lossless blows 1.0.5.6 away side by side.

Some functions are a CPU hog, And no 5 year old computers here.

Are they doing a 1:1 backup or conversion?

Just a update on a previous issue regarding keeping TrueHD while encoding the video -
It seems to now be working fine for me on all my software/standalone players except for TMT5/6 where the audio stutters and video seems to playback at faster than normal speed.
Forcing no video encode fixes it and the audio is fine and not an issue on DTS-HD MA discs.

Not a big deal, but might be worth checking out if you have TMT on any of your test machines.

Back