• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.5.4

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.5.4 2015-10-01
  • new: significantly improved processing speed
  • new: selectable subtitles in MKV
  • new: added performance information to processing page
  • new: added selective data requester that can send requested data packets by e-mail if required for bug fixing or improvements. (Users will be prompted and can deny such requests)
  • new: when running multiple instances of CloneBD, ensure that the second instance does not access the same disc (avoid excessive seeking)
  • change: improved estimator allowing for some degree of subtitle bit rate evaluation
  • change: data rate plotter curve smoothed to be more readable
  • fix: when selecting down conversion for all audio to AC3 on BD copies, stereo tracks were still copied 1:1
  • fix: fixed certain types of DTS-HD audio
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.5.4 2015-10-01
  • new: significantly improved processing speed
  • new: selectable subtitles in MKV
  • new: added performance information to processing page
  • new: added selective data requester that can send requested data packets by e-mail if required for bug fixing or improvements. (Users will be prompted and can deny such requests)
  • new: when running multiple instances of CloneBD, ensure that the second instance does not access the same disc (avoid excessive seeking)
  • change: improved estimator allowing for some degree of subtitle bit rate evaluation
  • change: data rate plotter curve smoothed to be more readable
  • fix: when selecting down conversion for all audio to AC3 on BD copies, stereo tracks were still copied 1:1
  • fix: fixed certain types of DTS-HD audio
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages
I have just downloaded the latest Clone BD update and lam sure a lot of subscribers will be pleased with the improvements.

I note that for the first time in a long while Microsoft are issuing an alert about the security of the download.
Is there something that can be done to require Microsoft to justify these alerts even if only as a courtesy to Slysoft management?

I can't seem to get this version to open any source - After source selection (Disc/ISO/Folder) CloneBD disappears.
Task Manager shows both 'CloneBD.exe' and 'Drone.ffmpeg.x64.exe' still running.

Rolling back fixes the problem. It happens on both my systems, both use Intel CPU/Graphics (HD4000).

Thanks for the input, we're testing this, when reproducable, it will hopefully get resolved fast.

What's your Windows version?

I have just downloaded the latest Clone BD update and lam sure a lot of subscribers will be pleased with the improvements.

I note that for the first time in a long while Microsoft are issuing an alert about the security of the download.
Is there something that can be done to require Microsoft to justify these alerts even if only as a courtesy to Slysoft management?

My current PC, which is a Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center system, also gave me a warning about the download as well.

Ignored it--the warning, and installed it.

Now about to test it out.

What's your Windows version?

Both mine are Windows 7 Pro SP1 (one 32-bit and one 64-bit).

Seems to happen as soon as Drone.ffmpeg starts. Tried DXVA on/off but same thing happens.

Both mine are Windows 7 Pro SP1 (one 32-bit and one 64-bit).

Seems to happen as soon as Drone.ffmpeg starts. Tried DXVA on/off but same thing happens.

I think the cause is found. From what I hear, Windows Program Compatibility Assistant is messing things up. Windows 7 (and potentially Vista) problem.
Windows 8 and up (and XP :) ) should be fine.

so is this something that can be fixed? havent used vista in a while, and won't be using 8 EVER

so is this something that can be fixed? havent used vista in a while, and won't be using 8 EVER

Apparently. Fix is already in the pipeline.

I had the same error with Win8.1 today, but when I tried it again a few minutes later, that "WIndows Smartscreen" message didn't come up anymore.
I guess it's a false positive, caused by the brand new Code Signing Certificate all exes are signed with - issued Sep 29 2015. Maybe too new...

Back